5 Tips for Blanket Cleaning
- In the washing basin, use neutral soap flakes or high-grade washing powder to form a light soap solution of about 20 degrees. After the blanket is soaked thoroughly in clean water, gently put it out to squeeze the water, and then put it into the soap solution to gently knead and press it by hand. After cleaning, rinse it repeatedly with clean water.
- If it is a pure blanket, about one or two pieces of white vinegar can be added during the last rinse to make the washed blanket as bright as new.
- After rinsing, roll up the blanket, press it gently to drain the water, and then brush the fluff neatly into the original square shape with a brush.
- It is better to use two bamboo poles to set up the drying blanket in parallel, and then put the blanket on it in a cool place to dry slowly in the shade. Do not expose it directly in the sun to prevent the blanket from fading and deformation.
- It is better to brush the dry blanket again with a brush to restore the original soft feel and appearance of the blanket.
We are a Blanket exporter supplier wholesaler, our products satisfy our customers. And we want to be your long-term partner, any interests, welcome to contact us.